Top 8 November Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
November is a month for friends, family and gratitude. There is plenty to do in the area as the holiday season kicks off, so grab your loved ones and hit the road to see these Top 8 Festivals in VT & NH!
- 3rd Annual Children's Author Festival at Strawbery Banke (Portsmouth, NH) - From 11 AM - 3PM visit with local children's book authors and illustrators. Games, prizes and reading-related activities will be included. FREE admission.
- Paint Your Way 5K (Nashua, NH) - Support the Gate City Charter School for the Arts during this 5k. Participants will have a chance to contribute to group murals along the route.
- Tenth Annual LEGO Contest & Exhibit (Brattleboro, VT) - Enter your best creation and appreciate the LEGO building skills of our community from the 9th-12th at the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center.
- National Park Fee-Free Day (Vermont & New Hampshire) - Enjoy FREE admission to all National Parks today!
- Concord Christmas Parade (Concord, NH) - Marching bands, fire trucks, floats and more starting @ 9:30am.
- Fez-tival of Trees (Concord, NH) - From the 18th-26th you can enjoy decorated trees, visits with Santa, children's games and more!
- Jingle Bell Chocolate Tour (Jackson, NH) - Enjoy a sleigh ride around the quintessential town of Jackson, NH while you visit beautiful Inns and eat handmade chocolates!
- Festival of Trees (Exter, NH) - Visit the Exeter Town Hall from 11 AM - 8PM to see a FREE display of wonderfully decorated evergreen trees!
Sign up HERE for email updates on events and activities happening around Vermont and New Hampshire!