Remember - You Need a Permit to Have an Outdoor Fire!

Submitted a year ago
Created by

State Law Requires It

As the days and nights get colder, we start thinking about bonfires. Don't forget that within the Town of Hanover you must obtain a written permit from the Fire Warden by coming to the Hanover Fire Station located at 48 Lyme Road. An exception is made when the ground where you are burning is covered with snow, which will hopefully not happen soon!

Advertisement: Content continues below...


Download the DailyUV app today!