11 Spooky Fun Upper Valley Halloween Events!
Something for ghosts and ghouls of all ages to enjoy this Halloween season!
Do you love Halloween? It's one of my family's favorite holidays and we can't wait to celebrate this year! Here are 11 Halloween Events taking place around the Upper Valley!
FRIDAY, October 27th
- Tunbridge Haunted Trail (Tunbridge, VT) - Haunted forest, halloween activities and seasonal treats from 6-9pm on the 27th & 28th. Parental discretion advised for young children.
- West Hartford Library Halloween Gala (West Hartford, VT) - The Trunk-or-Treat starts at 5:30pm, followed by a costume parade, haunted hay ride, snacks and movie time at the library.
SATURDAY, October 28th
- Hoots and Howls at VINS (Quechee, VT) - Enjoy Tteats, activities, dancing, cider, a pumpkin trail and more from 10am-8pm at VINS!
- Gory Daze 5K (White River Junction, VT) - Events start at 11am! Face painting, music, activities and more fun!
- Trunk-or-Treat @ Lyman Point Park (White River Junction, VT) - From 4-6pm Trunk-or-Treat at Lyman Point Park!
- Gory Daze Halloween Parade and Crystal Ball (White River Junction, VT) - Parade starts at 8pm, with other fun activities at the Main Street Museum.
- Halloween Party at CSBCC (Claremont, NH) - From 7-9pm enjoy games, costumes, treats and more.
TUESDAY, October 31st
- Halloween FunFest (Lebanon, NH) - Visit Colburn Park for fun Halloween activities from 4-6pm!
- Pumpkins in the Park (Hartland, VT) - Events start at 5pm. Wagon rides, pumpkins, music, crafts, costume parade and more.
- PowerHouse Mall Trick-or-Treating (West Lebanon, NH) - Trick-or-Treat at the mall from 4-6pm!
- Bradford Fair Trunk-or-Treat (Bradford, VT) - Trunk-or-Treat at 5:30pm. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
*Be sure to let us know of any other Upper Valley Halloween events in the comments section below!*
Sign up HERE for Upper Valley event updates from Weekend Wanderers!