The Top 13 October Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
Don't miss these 13 Fun Fall Festivals!
October is the best month! Crisp, cool air and pumpkins galore. There are decorated villages around every corner and the fall foliage is at its finest. Driving to a fall festival is the perfect excuse to hit the road and explore a new area. Here are the Top 13 October Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
- Milford Pumpkin Festival (Milford, NH) - Food, music, pumpkin weigh-ins, children's activities, beer tastings and more from October 6th-8th.
- Warner Fall Foliage Festival (Warner, NH) - Visit Warner for parades, foliage, races, amusement rides, food (including fresh lobster and BBQ!), street performers and more from October 6th-8th!
- Harpoon Octoberfest (Windsor, VT) - Music, entertainment, food (bratwurst!) and, of course, plenty of brews!
- The Sandwich Fair (Sandwich, NH) - From October 7-9th the Sandwich Fair will offer animal competitions, fair food, amusement rides, and more!
- Pumpkin Festival at Cedar Circle Farm (East Thetford, VT) - Enjoy hay rides, music, food, cider pressing and more at this family-friendly event!
- Laconia Pumpkin Festival (Laconia, NH) - Head to Laconia for the jack-o-landers, food, bungee jumping, rides, climbing wall and more on the 13th and 14th!
- Cabot Apple Pie Festival (Cabot, VT) - From 9am-3pm Cabot will host an apple pie contest, silent auction, craft fair and fun family events.
- Townshend Pumpkin Festival (Townshend, VT) - From 9-4pm there will be music, pony rides, pumpkin pie contests and more.
- RiverFire (Berlin, NH) - Come enjoy activities all day long and cap off the evening with dramatic fires on the river! Admission is FREE!
- Monadnock Pumpkin Festival (Monadnock, NH) - fireworks, rides, a haunted maze, hay rides and more from 12-8pm!
- Fallapalooza (Bennington, VT) - Store-to-store trick-or-treating, lots of children's activities, apple cider, live entertainment, Etc. from 11am-3pm.
- Harvest Festival (Littleton, NH) - Trick-or-Treat on Main Street, take a haunted walk along the river, enjoy the illuminated jack-o-lanterns and MORE from 10am-9pm.
- The Great Pumpkin Walk (Essex Junction, VT) - From 6-8:30pm you can walk the pathways of Maple Street Park and see hundreds of carved pumpkins.
Sign up HERE for email updates on New Hampshire and Vermont events from Weekend Wanderers!