6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: October 6th - 8th
It's easy to be happy in the midst of a New England fall! There's always something fun to do and something beautiful to see. This weekend you can taste the area's newest mini tacos and get your fill of all the apple and pumpkin treats! Here are the Top 6 Upper Valley Weekend Events!
FRIDAY, October 6th
- TRAIL BREAK Taps + Tacos Open House (White River Junction, VT) - Have you been waiting to taste the delicious tacos coming to WRJ?! Trail Break will be hosting an Open House this Friday from 5-9pm to get everyone excited for their opening in a few weeks. Stop by to see the new restaurant, view the menu and try some tasty FREE SAMPLES!
SATURDAY, October 7th
- Fall Foliage Festival (East Haverhill, NH) - The Upper Valley Stewardship Center is throwing a FREE family-friendly fall festival. They'll have zip-lining, pony and wagon rides, mini golf, pumpkin carving, food and much more! Event will run from 10am-2pm at the Upper Valley Stewardship Center.
- 45th Annual Apples and Crafts Artisan Fair (Woodstock, VT) - Over 100 juried craftspeople/artists, specialty food and a beautiful setting. The event will take place on October 7th & 8th and starts at 10am.
- 35th Annual Vermont Apple Festival (Springfield, VT) - From 9am-4pm enjoy FREE family fun! Apples, cider making, vendors, live music, food and more!
SUNDAY, October 8th
- Cedar Circle Farm Pumpkin Festival (East Thetford, VT) - Foliage, food, music, kids' activities and more from 10am-3pm.
- Canaan Farmers and Artisans' Market Fall Festival (Canaan, NH) - Head to the market from 10am-3pm for pony rides, music, prizes pumpkin-themed activities and more!
Sign up HERE for email updates from Weekend Wanderers!