Now that the heatwave is over, it's time to settle back into fall events! There will be several fall festivals taking place around the Upper Valley this weekend. Put on your sweaters and boots and enjoy!
FRIDAY, September 29th
- 5th Annual Fallfest (Hanover, NH) - Visit the Storr's Pond Recreation Area for food, face-painting, a storyteller, clown and MORE from 4-6:30pm.
SATURDAY, September 30th
- Harvest Festival at the Enfield Shaker Museum (Enfield, NH) - From 10am-3pm you can experience cider making, a haystack treasure hunt, pony rides, farm animals, music and much more!
- Revolutionary War Weekend (Charlestown, NH) - The Fort at No. 4 will be doing live reenactments on September 30th and October 1st. Tour the villages, watch baking demonstrations and more.
- Pumpkin and Apple Celebration (Woodstock, VT) - Billings Farm and Museum will host pumpkin bowling, horse-drawn wagon rides, apples on a strings, cider-making and more on September 30th and October 1st.
- Autumn Moon Festival (Windsor, VT) - Head to downtown Windsor for an evening full of family fun with plenty of food and drinks for all ages from 4-9pm.
Sign up HERE for email updates from Weekend Wanderers!