One of my favorite Upper Valley Events is taking place this weekend! If you haven't been to the Tunbridge World's Fair, you really need to go check it out! There are plenty of other fun events (festivals, FREE food and more!) to keep you occupied this weekend, too!
THURSDAY, September 14th
- Tunbridge World's Fair (Tunbridge, VT) - From September 14th-17th you can enjoy pig races, fair food, rides, animals and more at the Tunbridge World Fair. My personal favorite is the maple cotton candy!
- Big Fatty's End of Summer Mix & Mingle (White River Junction, VT) - Enjoy FREE food and fun from 6-9pm at Big Fatty's!
FRIDAY, September 15th
- Movie Screen on the Green - The BFG (Lebanon, NH) - Gather a Coburn Park at 7pm for a free showing of The BFG!
SATURDAY, September 16th
- Norwich Farmer's Market - Harvest Day (Norwich, VT) - Stop by the market from 9am-1pm to enjoy raffles, live animals and more!
- King Arthur Flour's Fall Festival (Norwich, VT) - Enjoy free samples from local vendors, activities for the kids, baking contest and more from 10am-4pm!
Sign up HERE for email updates on Upper Valley events and activities from Weekend Wanderers!