The Best Cider Donuts in the Upper Valley
Nothing beats a warm cider donut on a crip fall morning! We're fortunate to live in an area saturated with the tasty treats. They're definitely a fall staple. Here are five of the top places to get your cider donut fix in the area!
- Riverview Farm (Plainfield, NH) - Come early on the weekends for these donuts! Stay for the corn maze, cider and apple picking.
- Lou's Bakery (Hanover, NH) - These might just be my favorite cider donuts in the area.
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill (Waterbury, VT) - People travel from all over to get these cider donuts. Make a day of it and head to nearby Stowe, VT after your donuts!
- Wellwood Orchards (Springfield, VT) - Get here early on the weekends so you don't miss these! There's also an excellent petting zoo to visit, too!
- Windy Ridge Orchard (North Haverhill, NH) - These donuts are highly recommended by locals. There are also farm animals and a playground to enjoy on site!
Sign up HERE for email updates on Upper Valley events and activities from Weekend Wanderers!