It's almost fall, y'all! Here's a list of my fall must-do's in the area to help you make your plans. This fall bucket list is perfect for entertaining all of your visitors and making the most this colorful season!
1. Take in the views on a gondola ride. There's no better way to see a lot of foliage all at once. Several ski resorts in New Hampshire and Vermont offer fall foliage gondola rides, but the rides at the Stowe Mountain Resort (Stowe, VT) are hard to beat.
2. Take a fall hike. Head up the mountains for the best vantage points in the area. It's a great way to take in all the splendor of the autumn foliage. Use these 5 Family-Friendly Hikes to get you started.
3. Pick-your-own apples. There are many beautiful apps orchards to chose from, but you can see my favorite Upper Valley Pick-Your-Own Apple Orchards HERE.
4. Get lost in a corn maze. You can find the best corn mazes in the area HERE.
5. Take some time to preserve your prettiest leaves. Take a walk and pick out your favorite leaves. Learn how to preserve them for years to come HERE.
6. Find your favorite cider donut. New England is dotted with delicious donut stops. Here are The Best Cider Donuts in the Upper Valley.
7. Take a drive along a scenic highway. Here are our families 5 Favorite Vermont/New Hampshire Fall Road Trips! Pack a picnic, grab your camera and get ready to see some truly beautiful sights.
8. Attend a fall festival. There are so many great festival options this time of year. You can read about the best September ones HERE.
Sign up HERE for email updates on Upper Valley events and activities!
Click HERE to follow Weekend Wanderers on Facebook!