Top 12 September Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
I don't know about you, but I start to jump right into fall activities as soon as I see September on my calendar. This is such a gorgeous time in New England! These Top Festivals in Vermont & New Hampshire will help you make the most of this month. Trust me, you won't want to miss them!
- Hopkinton State Fair (Contoocook, NH) - The Hopkinton State Fair will offer rides, food, livestock, tractor pulls and more from September 1st-4th.
- 22nd Annual Garlic and Herb Festival (Bennington, VT) - Sample food and crafts from hundreds of vendors with other garlic vendors!
- Hampton Beach Seafood Festival (Hampton, NH) - 60 of the seacoast's top restaurants will be serving seafood, there will be entertainment, sidewalk sales, fireworks and more from September 8th-10th.
- Tunbridge World's Fair (Tunbridge, VT) - My family's favorite fall fair! Maple cotton candy, pig races, rides, giant squash and much, much more from September 14th-17th.
- New Hampshire Highland Games (Lincoln, NH) - Watch NH's best highland games in the beautiful mountains from September 15th-17th.
- Colors of the Kingdom (St. Johnsbury, VT) - Train rides, music, events and activities amongst the beautiful fall colors of the Northeast Kingdom.
- 13th Annual Fairy House Tour (Portsmouth, NH) - Head to Prescott Park on the 23rd & 24th to tour the world's largest fairy house tour!
- Art Jam Bridge Fest (Manchester, NH) - Watch and join artists using chalk, graffiti, instruments, dance and more from 10am-3pm. There will be a kids area, vendors and more!
- Apple and Cheese Harvest Festival (Strafford, VT) - From 11am-4pm enjoy face painting, live music, animals, food (including apple pie!) and more!
- Deerfield Fair (Deerfield, NH) - New England's oldest family fair will run from September 28th - October 1st. Everything you would hope to find at a country fair will be here, plus you can camp nearby!
- Stowe's Oktoberfest (Stowe, VT) - From September 29th-October 1st, Stowe's event field will be transformed into a Bavarian village. Celebrate the harvest and fall foliage with entertainment, drinks, food and more!
- Burke Fall Foliage Festival (E. Burke, VT) - Head to the village of East Burke for a parade, kids activities, food, music, wagon rides and more!
Sign up HERE for email updates on events and activities around Vermont and New Hampshire!