Ledyard Charter School, in Lebanon, New Hampshire, seeks a dynamic high school substitute teacher for the remainder of the 2017-18 school year.
* Do you believe in teaching students rather than a subject?
* Do you look for alternative ways to educate?
* Do you like to think outside the box?
* Do you believe that every student can learn?
LCS is looking for someone qualified to work with teen-aged learners. A background or experience in education would be very beneficial.
If you would like a teaching experience that is autonomous, fun, challenging, rewarding, and that allows you to be creative in the classroom, please submit the following to John Higgins, Executive Director:
1. Letter of interest
3. Contact info for three references
4. Two letters of reference:
a. one from employer
b. one from a person of your choice (no relatives)
Ledyard Charter School
39 Hanover Street
Lebanon, NH 03766