5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: August 18th - 20th
This weekend is all about local country fairs! Fried food, fun rides, animals and MORE! Of course, there are other great options for those that prefer to avoid the fair scene, too!
FRIDAY, August 18th
- Vermont State Fair (Rutland, VT) - The fair will run from August 15th - 19th. It has everything you could hope for from a State Fair - entertainment, food, rides, competitions, Etc.
- 2017 Cornish Fair (South Cornish, NH) - Enjoy more fair fun in Cornish from August 18th - 20th.
- Movie Under the Stars - Wreck-It Ralph (Windsor, VT) - The movie begins at 6pm. Bring your chairs, buy some treats (they have ice cream!) and enjoy the show!
SATURDAY, August 19th
- Norwich Farmer's Market - Youth Market (Norwich, VT) - Get to the market (9am - 1pm) to support youth vendors that have worked hard this season to sell their goods!
- West Hartford Village Party (Hartford, VT) - From 10am - Noon, you can enjoy activities for kids, a BBQ lunch, music and more!
Sign up HERE for weekly Upper Valley events and activities updates!