Somehow, the last full month of summer is already upon us. That means that it's time to get out and enjoy these warm, sunny days while we still can. These are the top festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire that you don't want to miss!
- Pemi Valley Bluegrass Festival (Thornton, NH) - Combine bluegrass and camping at this great festival from August 2nd-5th.
- Cheshire Fair (Swanzey, NH) - You can experience bull riding, a horse show, exhibitions and more from August 3rd-6th at the Cheshire Fair.
- Festival of Fools (Burlington, VT) - From August 4-6th, head to the streets of Burlington for street performing, a music festival and comedy! There will be something fun for the whole family to enjoy!
- Art in the Park (Rutland, VT) - Vendors, food, entertainment and, of course, great art can be found in Rutland on the 12th & 13th.
- Jay Summer Fest (Jay, VT) - Head to downtown Jay from 10am-5pm for a baking contest, music, art, a parade and more!
- Hampton Beach Children's Festival (Hampton Beach, NH) - Ice cream, dancing, balloons, magic a giant parade and MORE from August 14th - 18th.
- The Vermont State Fair (Rutland, VT) - August 15th-19th you can enjoy a carnival, food, rides and everything else a classic country fair offers!
- The White Mountain Boogie N' Blues Festival (North Thornton, NH) - Enjoy the largest blues festival in NH from August 18th-20th!
- Kids Pirate Festival 2017 (Vergennes, VT) - Come and enjoy a day full of pirates, a pirate fairy, music, activities and more. Be sure to dress in costume! The event will take place from 10am-5pm on August 19-20th.
- 2017 North Country Moose Festival (Canaan, VT) - The Moose Festival will feature wagon rides, maple tasting, dancing and more on August 25th-26th.
Sign up HERE for weekly New Hampshire and Vermont event updates!