Mascoma Valley Regional High School Fall Sports Tryouts Schedule Announced
Football begins August 9th, remaining sports on August 14th
The Fall Sports tryout dates and times were recently announced for Mascoma Valley Regional High School. Interested players in grades 9-12 should report to the high school:
- Football begins on Wednesday, August 9th, with sessions at 4-6 PM and 6:30-8 PM.
- Field Hockey begins on Monday, August 14th, with sessions at 7-8:15 AM and 6-7:45 PM.
- Cross Country begins on Monday, August 14th, at 3-5 PM.
- Volleyball begins on Monday, August 14th, at 4-6 PM.
- Soccer begins on Monday, August 14th, at 5-7 PM. (If you are new to the Mascoma Valley school district, please note that there is no girls soccer program - girls attend these tryouts as well, and play on the boys team.)
A reminder that all eligibility paperwork, including registration and health forms, must be on file with the Athletic Director before the student athlete can participate in tryouts. If there are any questions, please contact Mascoma Athletic Director John Kelly at 603-632-4308 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first fall games begin on August 25th, when Soccer travels to Berlin to kick off their season. Field Hockey's first game is Wednesday, August 30th at home vs Newfound. The first Football game will be on Saturday, September 2nd at home vs Stevens. Volleyball begins their season at home vs Prospect Mountain on Wednesday, September 6th. The Cross Country team will participate in their first meet of the season on Friday, September 1st at Fall Mountain. You can bookmark the Mascoma Athletics website, and continue to refer to that website for updates during the season.
Like what you read? Keep up to date by subscribing! You can receive an email notification each time I post something new to this blog by clicking here. To view my profile and previous posts, check this page out. You can also follow Balls and Boards on Facebook.