6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: July 14th - 16th
Another week is coming to an end! The Upper Valley will be busy between BBQs, water activities, lobster dinners and more! Make your plans now, so you're ready to head out whenever the rain stops.
FRIDAY, July 14th
- Family BBQ at Tenney Park (Hanover, NH) - From 5:30-6:30pm enjoy hot dogs, burgers, dessert and more. Donations accepted for Hanover Recreation's Scholarship Fund.
- Bradford Fair (Bradford, VT) - From July 13th - 16th enjoy fair rides, tractor pulls, music, food and more!
SATURDAY, July 15th
- Forest Fairy Hunts at VINS (Quechee, VT) - Search for fairy houses and create your own fairy home at VINS from 10:30am - 2:30pm.
- Second Annual Lobster on the Green (Woodstock, VT) - Enjoy a fresh lobster dinner form 5-8pm on the Woodstock Green.
SUNDAY, July 16th
- Boots to Boats River Splash! (Hartford, VT) - Enjoy a fun, free, family day on the Connecticut River. From 11am-3pm, learn to kayak, paddle board, fly cast and more. There will be activities on land and on the water for the whole family to enjoy.
- Splash Bash Pool Party (Lebanon, NH) - Visit the Lebanon Memorial Pool from 1-5pm for only $1/person. Celebrate summer with the whole family! ***Event postponed for pool repairs!***
Sign up HERE for weekly Upper Valley event updates!