Don't miss these fantastic festivals!
I love summer! I love all of the green you can find in New Hampshire and Vermont. I love the sweeping views of fields, farms, lakes and everything else nature has to offer. What better way to take it all in than a road trip to one of the Top 13 Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire?
- Independence Day Celebration (Burlington, VT) - Enjoy the largest fireworks display in Vermont on the waterfront in Burlington. Enjoy music, food and entertainment.
- Hillsborough Ballon Fest & Fair (Hillsborough, NH) - Hot air balloons, a 5K, parade, amusement rides and more from July 6th - July 9th.
- Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival (Stowe, VT) - Enjoy live entertainment, children's activities, hot air balloon launches and more from July 7th-9th.
- Grafton Food Festival (Grafton, VT) - If you love food, don't miss this festival! They'll have cooking demonstrations, cooking classes, samples and more!
- Middlebury Festival on the Green (Middlebury, VT) - Dancing in the street, performances and more FREE family fun. There will be nightly musical performances from July 9th - 15th.
- Jewish Food Festival (Laconia, NH) - Come enjoy home cooked Jewish food and some shopping, too!
- Bradford Fair (Bradford, VT) - Tractor pulls, amusement rides, fair food, etc. This is a small week-long fair with something for everyone!
- American Independence Festival (Exeter, NH) - Step back in time and enjoy reenactments, an artisans' village, food, music, etc.
- Vermont Cheesemaker's Festival (Shelburne, VT) - Meet cheese artisans, enjoy delicious local food and take in the beautiful views.
- Cardboard Box Parade (Burlington, VT) - Enjoy a fun parade of cardboard costumes lead by Brazilian drummers down Church Street. End at the park and enjoy snacks and entertainment for all!
- Stratham Fair (Stratham, NH) - Rides, music, magic acts, food and more from July 20th - 23rd.
- North Haverhill Fair (Haverhill, NH) - 73 years running, this fair offers concerts, animals, exhibitions, entertainment, etc. from July 26th - 30th.
- The Canterbury Fair (Canterbury, NH) - A fun rural fair with entertainment for all!
Sign up HERE for updates on events around Vermont and New Hampshire!