White River Toyota is looking for an Express Maintenance Technician to join it’s busy service department. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in becoming an auto technician because you will work alongside skilled technicians and learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs. This is a full-time position with shifts primarily Monday-Friday, from 8am-4:30pm.
The Express Maintenance Technician performs light mechanical work including:
- Oil Changes.
- Fluid Exchanges.
- Rotating of all types of tires.
- Multi-point inspections.
- Air filters, cabin filters and wiper blades.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license with clean driving record.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
The ideal candidate will be dependable, while performing all work in an accurate and timely manner. Experience is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate!
We offer a benefits package second to none in our industry:
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts;
- 401(k) with company match;
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Wellness offerings; corporate UVAC gym membership;
- Paid education & training; opportunity for advancement;
- Free unlimited coffee for when you need that afternoon pick me up!
- Community involvement, company events & more!
Check out whiterivertoyota.com/express-maintenance for more info!