5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: May 26th-28th
Fantastic fun for the whole family!
Dancing, a Medieval Festival, parades and MORE will be available for your entertainment this weekend! Don't miss out on these fun events during this Memorial Day weekend! Be sure to see our post on The Top Upper Valley Memorial Day Events, too.
FRIDAY, May 26th
- The Dartmouth Dance Ensemble will perform at the Hopkins Center for the Arts from 8-10pm. Enjoy performances put together by two New York City-based choreographers. Hanover, NH
SATURDAY, May 27th
- Visit Billings Farm and Museum for their annual Cheese and Dairy Celebration (May 27th-28th). Celebrate dairy cows and sample some of the finest cheese in Vermont! Woodstock, VT
- Watch the West Lebanon High School Alumni Parade march along Main Street at 11am. The parade route includes Dana Street, Main Street and Maple Street. It begins and ends at Mt. Lebanon School. West Lebanon, NH
- The Open Fields Medieval Festival will take place on the green from 11am-4pm. There will be marionettes, food, music, dancing and costumes are encouraged! Thetford Hill, VT
SUNDAY, May 28th
- There will be a Memorial Day Observance and Parade on the Norwich green starting at 12pm. The parade starts at the American Legion Post. There will be a hot dog and lemonade picnic on the green immediately after the parade. Norwich, VT
Sign up for weekly email updates on all Upper Valley events and activities HERE!