Farm Stand Member Job Description
This position requires an individual who is has strong personal skills, experience in retail and a knowledge of and passion for local food and sustainable agriculture. This individual must be motivated, confident and well organized! Primary job responsibilities extend from June to mid-November. Both part time and full time positions are available, with expectations of one weekend shift per week.
- working with customer and retail relations, including but not limited to operating a cash register, answer produce questions, caring for plants, restocking, pricing and organizing inventory
- gaining knowledge all merchandise to better help and serve customers
- help in maintaining the highest quality of local produce out of shelves
- help in creating and maintaining attractive merchandising and displays
- work closely with Farm Stand Management
- must be able to lift 30 lbs. individually and 50 lbs. with assistance and be comfortable with a highly active work environment
Contact Us Today!
Phone: 802.333.4455 / 802.649.2852
Send a resume and professional references or give us a call - ask for Phil, Sarah or Karen and inquire on how to apply!