Ultimate Upper Valley Spring Bucket List!
9 Things You Need to Try This Spring in the Upper Valley.
Spring is a great time to be in the Upper Valley. Everything is waking up and turning green again. There are hikes to be done and events to attend. Farmer's Markets start back up. Really, it's one of the best times to be here. Make sure you fully enjoy the season by checking these 9 Must-Do Spring Activities off your list!
- See some baby animals. We like to visit Billings Farm or Sugarbush Farm to see their newest arrivals.
- Attend the Quechee Balloon Festival. It always takes place Father's Day weekend and it's always fun!
- Take A Hike! Here are some Upper Valley Hiking suggestions.
- Visit a garden and see the new blooms. Here is a list of Upper Valley Gardens to visit.
- Eat a creamee. Most of the local ice cream shops are opening up. My personal favorite is a maple creamee with sprinkles from Mac's Maple.
- Visit a Farmer's Market. We love going to the Norwich Farmer's Market when it returns to its outdoor location.
- Go mini-golfing at Fore-U Golf Center and grab some ice cream at Ice Cream Fore-U. This is one of our favorite spring traditions!
- Start a vegetable garden. Here are some tips for involving kids in gardening.
- Fly a kite! Balch Hill offers a family Kite Day every year with kite flying, snacks and more.
Sign up HERE for weekly email updates on Upper Valley events and activities!