The Top 11 June Festivals in Vermont & New Hampshire!
Don't miss the best events taking place in the Twin States this June!
New England comes alive in June! The weather is finally warm enough for swimming and there is so much to explore outdoors. These festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire highlight everything we love about the Twin States. Pick one or two and get ready to kick off the summer the right way!
- The Vermont Dairy Festival, Enosburg Falls, VT - There will be a parade, milk run, amusement fair rides and much, much more!
- Burlington Discover Jazz Festival, Burlington, VT - Enjoy food, outdoor activities and free live music for 10 days (June 2nd-June 11th).
- Strolling of the Heifers Weekend, Brattleboro, VT - The weekend will feature the Strolling of the Heifers Parade, food, dancing, music and more!
- 33rd Annual WOKQ Chowder Festival, Portsmouth, NH - Taste chowder and enjoy music in beautiful Prescott Park.
- Vermont Days, various locations across Vermont - Enjoy free admission to state parks and state historic sites on June 10th & 11th.
- 38th Annual Quechee Balloon Festival, Quechee, VT - Enjoy music and entertainment for all ages from June 16th-June 18th.
- Rock'n Ribfest, Merrimack, NH - Enjoy ribs, music, entertainment and more from June 16th-18th!
- New England Brewfest, Lincoln Woodstock, NH - From June 23rd-25th enjoy music, brews and more!
- The 3rd Annual Round Church Festival, Richmond, VT - The festival runs from 10am, June 24th through 5pm, June 25th and features BBQ and music. Admission is FREE.
- The 2nd Annual Strawberry Festival, Springfield, VT - Visit Wellwood Orchards from 10am-3pm for music, tractor rides, strawberry treats, a petting zoo and more.
- Concord Multicultural Festival, Concord, NH - Celebrate diversity through music, food, activities and more!
Sign up HERE for email updates on events and activities around Vermont and New Hampshire!