5 Wonderful Ways to Pamper Mom this Mother's Day
Mother's Day is coming up soon. Somehow, it always sneaks up on me. However, I'm about to have my fourth child, which just so happens to be my third girl! So, I'm all about pampering the moms, grandmas, aunts, daughters and any other women in your life! Here are 5 ideas to get you started with making your Upper Valley Mother's Day plans!
1. Book a massage appointment. Or any kind of spa treatment. The Woodstock Inn (Woodstock, VT) is a great resource. You can also look at the River Valley Club (Lebanon, NH) or the Snapdragon Inn (Windsor, VT).
2. Take her to a movie and dinner. The Nugget (Hanover, NH) or Entertainment Cinemas (Lebanon, NH) are both great local options for catching a show. For restaurants with outdoor dining options look HERE and HERE.
3. Get her a gift certificate to her favorite store. Local stores also offer gift certificates and they're great options for the mom that rarely splurges on herself. Try a gift card to POST. (White River Junction, VT) or another fun boutique, like Indigo (Hanover, NH).
4. Take her to brunch at her favorite restaurant. Several restaurants around the Upper Valley are offering special Mother's Day brunches. Pick her favorite place or consider trying The Woodstock Inn (Woodstock, VT) or The Lyme Inn (Lyme, NH), which are two of the most recommended brunches by locals. If you plan to take young children, consider an option like Jesse's (Lebanon, NH).
5. Spend the day enjoying the outdoors with her. Here is a list of great Upper Valley Hikes!
How do you plan to celebrate with the women in your life this year? Let us know in the comment section below!
Sign up HERE for email updates on events and activities around the Upper Valley!