Enjoy good food and the outdoors!
After so many suggestions of additional Upper Valley restaurants that offer outdoor dining, we came up with a Part Two for our UV Outdoor Dining feature. Here are even more delicious restaurants to try out during these warm, sunny Upper Valley months!
- The Lyme Inn, Lyme, NH - One of the best parts of this restaurant is that the chef at the Lyme Inn is willing to get creative with requests. The views are great, too.
- Tuckerbox, White River Junction, VT - Tuckerbox is a popular cafe that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Kedron Valley Inn, Woodstock, VT - Enjoy Al Fresco dining with beautiful views from their front porch.
- Three Tomatoes, Lebanon, NH - Italian food right in the heart of Lebanon.
- Worthy Kitchen, Woodstock, VT - Delicious local food with a variety of local brews.
- Big Fatty's BBQ, White River Junction, VT - BBQ was meant to be eaten outdoors. Luckily, Big Fatty's has plenty of outdoor seating to accommodate outdoor dining.
- Gusanoz, Lebanon, NH - Mexican cuisine with great lunch specials.
- Tip Top Cafe, White River Junction, VT - Some of the best french fries around!
- Simon Pearce, Quechee, VT - Quality food with an unbeatable view. You can admire the quaint covered bridge and rushing waterfall while you dine outdoors.
- Trail Break taps + tacos, White River Junction, VT - This restaurant is set to open in May and I can't wait to eat here. Tacos under the warm sun? Count me in!
This is by no means a comprehensive list, so please add your favorite outdoor dining locations in the comment section below! See our original outdoor dining recommendations in our 11 Delicious Upper Valley Restaurants with Outdoor Seating article!