9 Magnificent May Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire You Shouldn't Miss!
Top May Festivals Around Vermont and New Hampshire
There are some really great festivals to attend this month around Vermont and New Hampshire. It's time to get you out and celebrate Spring and the outdoors at one of these amazing events!
Sunday, May 7th
- 2017 Spring Into Warner, Warner, NH - From 9am-2pm you can enjoy artwork, vendors, a 5K and MORE!
- Children's Day, Portsmouth, NH - From Noon - 4pm there will be activities, entertainment, ice and more all catered to KIDS!
- Dairy Day at the Farm!, Shelburne, VT - From 1-4pm you can visit with the cows and watch the milking process at Shelburne Farms.
Saturday, May 13th
- Dartmouth College Powwow, Hanover, NH - On May 13th & 14th visit Dartmouth College to enjoy a broad representation of Native American dances, music, arts and crafts.
- NH Sheep & Wool Festival, Deerfield, NH - Two days of vendors and activities (May 13th & 14th)!
- Barre BBQ Festival and Maker Faire, Barre, VT - From 11am to 8pm you will find delicious BBQ, bluegrass music, homemade goods and more.
Saturday, May 27th
- North Conway Memorial Festival Weekend, North Conway, NH - Vendors, food, music and more!
- Essex Memorial Day Parade, Essex, VT - The parade begins at 10am.
Sunday, May 28th
- 28th Annual Chowderfest & Brews, Waterville Valley, NH - Sample chowder and enjoy an outdoor concert on the Town Square.
Sign up HERE for weekly New Hampshire and Vermont event updates!