Could Your Dog Be Lebanon's Next Top Dog?
The Lebanon City Clerk's Office proudly presents their 6th Annual "Top Dog" contest. Could your dog be Lebanon's next Top Dog? Each year the City Clerk's Office hosts a contest for Lebanon's Top Dog. The contest is open to all dog owners whose dogs are registered in the City of Lebanon.
- The Top Dog Contestant must be licensed for 2017 by April 30, 2017.
- A completed entry form must be submitted by April 30, 2017. If your dog is currently licensed you can apply online.
- Not sure if you’ve licensed for 2017? This year’s tags are purple fire hydrants. If your contestant is not licensed yet—don’t worry! You can license and apply for the contest in one visit.
- One entry per contestant.
- A current rabies vaccination must be on file with the City Clerk’s Office.
- The owner must be 18 or older and be the owner on file with the Clerk’s office.
- The Contest is only open to Lebanon residents.
- City of Lebanon employees and their immediate family members are NOT eligible.
If you have questions about the rules, regulations or prizes, please contact our office at 603-448-3054 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.