8 April Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire
Don't miss these Top 8 VT & NH Festivals!
Welcome Spring this April by attending one of these glorious festivals around Vermont and New Hampshire! These events will feature FREE ice cream, baby farm farm animals and MORE!
TUESDAY, April 4th
- Ben and Jerry's FREE Cone Day! Visit any Ben and Jerry's location and receive a free scoop of ice cream! Various VT/NH locations
FRIDAY, April 14th
- Billings Farm and Museum will host their annual Baby Farm Animal Celebration (April 14th-15th). Visit the newest baby animals on the farm, go for a wagon ride, try some homemade ice cream and more. Woodstock, VT
FRIDAY, April 21st
- The Ringing Bros. and Barnum Bailey presents Circus Xtreme (April 21st-23rd) at the SNHU Arena. Buy tickets in advance to guarantee your seat! Manchester, NH
SATURDAY, April 22nd
- Heritage Breeds at the Banke (April 22nd-30th) will showcase a variety of heirloom breeds of baby animals. Portsmouth, NH
FRIDAY, April 28th
- The Vermont Maple Festival (April 28th-30th) at St. Albans will feature a parade, maple treats, kid events and more. St. Albans, VT
- The Middlebury Bach Festival (April 28th-30th) will feature several concerts of the course of three days. Middlebury, VT
SATURDAY, April 29th
- Discover WILD NH Day (10am-3pm) will feature fun ways for families to explore NH's wildlife. Concord, NH
- Don't miss the St. Johnsbury World Maple Festival (8am-Midnight). This festival will feature a 5k, pancake breakfast, kid zone and more! St. Johnsbury, VT
Sign up HERE for weekly Vermont/New Hampshire event updates!