Listing a 2012 Jeep Liberty in excellent condition. Serviced to date and well maintained inside and out! Arctic Editions are very rare (only 1108 made, few in bright white) and make a statement wherever you drive. This Jeep has treated me incredibly well, needing nothing but routine maintenance and oil changes every 2500 miles. Largely driven on the highway this Jeep's life is just getting started. Jeep Liberties are known for their reliability! Priced below KBB value!
I have service records and a vehicle history report. Let me know if you'd like to see them!
Things you'll love about this Jeep: Safe
- Holds value
-Inspected June 2016
- 2 or 4 wheel drive options - excellent in snow, dirt, mud, sand
- Traction control
- Touch screen Navigation (factory)
- Bluetooth sound (handsfree calling)
- DVD player
- 5 disc CD changer
- Powerful Infinity factory sound system
- White and black color contrast (black hood reduces glare, 16" semi gloss black alloy rims)
- Factory tinted windows (legal) -Blacked out headlights (factory)
- Tow hooks
- Fog lights
- Heated mirrors
- Blue gauges
- Gortex seating
- Spacious back seat that reclines
- Plenty of cargo space
- Fully functioning electronics, seat warmers, heat and AC
- Clean title
- Factory Goodyear Wrangler all seasons tires were put on under 5,000 miles ago.
- Oil change done at 94,000 miles
- Badges blacked out with plasti dip (easily removable, as are the stickers)
- "Jeep" license plate cover
- Bright White Headlights
I put on about 1000 miles per month onto this car. Interior has no scrapes or flaws whatsoever.