Listing a 2012 Jeep Liberty in excellent condition. Arctic Editions are very rare (only 1108 made, few in bright white) and make a statement wherever you drive. This Jeep has treated me incredibly well, needing nothing but routine maintenance and oil changes every 2500 miles. Largely driven on the highway this Jeep's life is just getting started. Clean title!
Things you'll love about this Jeep:
- Holds value
- Inspected June 2016
- 2 or 4 wheel drive option - Excellent in snow, dirt, mud, sand
- Traction control
- Touch screen Navigation (factory)
-Bluetooth sound (handsfree calling)
- DVD player
- 5 disc CD changer
- Powerful factory sound system
- White and black color contrast (black hood reduces glare, 16" semi gloss black alloy rims)
- Factory tinted windows (legal)
- Blacked out headlights (factory)
- Tow hooks
- Fog lights
- The interior is incredible (check photos)
- Blue gauges
- Rubber mats
- Gortex seating
- Spacious back seat that reclines
- Plenty of cargo space
- Fully functioning electronics, seat warmers, heat and AC
- Clean title
Call or text me at 802-299-8793 with any questions you have. I have many more pictures, let me know what you'd like to see. I love this car and hope the next person treats it as well as I have.
Also worth mentioning: -Factory Goodyear Wrangler all seasons tires were put on under 5,000 miles ago - Oil change done at 94,000 miles
- Badges blacked out with plasti dip (easily removable, as are the stickers)
- "Jeep" license plate cover
- Bright White Headlights - KBB Value $13970 without an option for Arctic Edition
I put on about 1000 miles per month onto this car. Interior has no scrapes or flaws whatsoever.
I have searched for a long time and cannot find another Arctic Edition for sale anywhere in the US. I am not rushed to sell, but willing to speed up the process for the right buyer.