11 March Festivals Around Vermont and New Hampshire
March is full of fun New England festivals! Be sure to get outside and enjoy one (or more!) of these great events. There will be everything from ice cream to maple syrup to Mardi Gras celebrations!
- Ben & Jerry's Winter Festival will feature snow sculptures, games, face painting, ice cream and more! Event begins at 11am. Waterbury, VT
- Magic Hat Mardi Gras 2017 will run from March 10-12th. The weekend will feature a parade, fun run, games and MORE! Burlington, VT
- The Vermont Chili Festival will feature, music, street performers, delicious chili and MORE! Middlebury, VT
- The Green Mountain Film Festival will run from the 17th-25th. Enjoy unique films at this week-long festival. Montpelier, VT
- Celebrate Spring at the Festival of Color - Holi from 11am-12:30pm. Enjoy hearing the story behind the festival, a color toss and special performances. Keene, NH
- Vermont Kids Day will take place from 10am-3pm. The day will feature bouncy houses, music, games, crafts and MORE at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel. Be sure to get tickets in advance! Burlington, VT
- Join Stonewall Farm at the 18th Annual Sap Gathering Contest that will take place from 10am-3pm. Watch teams compete to collect sap from the woods, enjoy hay rides, sugaring demonstrations and more. Keene, NH
- The Marchdi Gras Village Winterfest begins at 3pm. The event will music, an ice bar, free activities for kids and more. South Londonderry, VT
- Maple Weekend is here! Both Vermont and New Hampshire will be holding their Maple Weekend events over the 25th-26th. Visit their respective websites to find out which sugar houses will be participating and learn about the great activities they will be offering to their visitors. Various VT and NH Sugar Houses
- Kearsarge Maple Weekend will feature special events at local sugar houses as well as special events in Warner village. Warner, NH
- The Manchester St. Patrick's Parade will be held rain or shine at Noon! Manchester, NH
Sign up HERE for weekly VT and NH event updates!