6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: February 17th-19th
We'll find carnivals, igloos, snow sculptures and MORE in the Upper Valley this weekend! We have a beautiful fresh blanket of snow and the weather will be warm this weekend! Be sure to get out and check out these great Upper Valley events.
FRIDAY, February 17th
- The New London Winter Carnival runs from the 15th-18th. They'll have ice carving, a puppet show, a scavenger hunt (open to all ages), fireworks display and more! New London, NH
- The annual Vermont Flurry kicks off today on the Woodstock town green. Enjoy giant snow sculptures and vote for your favorite! Woodstock, VT
- Visit Pat Walsh Park for the S'more Ice Skating Party from 6-8pm. You'll find free chili, s'mores and skating at the party! Lebanon, NH
SATURDAY, February 18th
- Learn all about igloos and how to build them at the Montshire Igloo Build at 10:30am. Norwich, VT
- Enjoy a family night at the Storr's Hill Family Fun Night from 5:30-9:30pm. There will be skiing, grilling, music, volleyball, etc! Lebanon, NH
SUNDAY, February 19th
- Head to the Quechee Club for the Torchlight Parade and Fireworks beginning at 5:45pm. Quechee, VT
Sign up HERE for weekly Upper Valley event updates!