13 February Festivals Around Vermont and New Hampshire
February is another month full of winter festivals and fun! Vermont and New Hampshire know how to live it up during the winter months, so take advantage of these 13 great events and enjoy all that the twin states have to offer!
- The Waterbury Winterfest runs from January 29th-February 7th. Be sure to check out their wassailing event, snowshoeing activities, competitions and more. Waterbury, VT
- The Keene Ice and Snow Festival starts at 10am and will feature ice sculptures, train rides, S'mores and more! Keene, NH
- The Winter Weekend in Burlington will take place from 9am-9pm. Come admire the light displays and ice sculptures on Church Street! Burlington, VT
- The Newport Winter Carnival runs from the 8-12th. You will find a little of everything at this carnival. Everything from an easter egg hunt to an 80's Prom! You won't be disappointed! Newport, NH
- The Dartmouth College Winter Carnival begins today and runs through the 12th of February. Enjoy snow sculptures, movies, the Occom Pond Party and MORE! Hanover, NH
- Wintervale in Burlington will feature outdoor activities, kids events, a chili cook-off and more! Takes place from 11am-3pm. Burlington, VT
- Attend the New London Winter Carnival from the 15th-18th. Enjoy everything from an ice sculpture display, to a community bon fire party to fireworks. There will be something sure to please everyone. New London, NH
- Great Ice! will take place from the 17-19th. Enjoy an ice fishing derby, free ice skating, a sled dog demonstration and much more! North Hero, VT
- Visit the charming village of Woodstock for the Vermont Flurry Snow Sculpture Festival from the 17-19th. Enjoy this snow sculpting competition over President's Day Weekend! Woodstock, VT
- The Arrowhead Cardboard Sled Race is a great opportunity to create and race your own cardboard sled! Enjoy a day full of competition and fun! Claremont, NH
- The 12th Annual NEK Ice Fishing Derby will feature an ice fishing competition and sportsman's dinner. Newport, VT
- Attend the 25th Winter Carnival from Noon-3pm. Enjoy a day full of FREE events, like ice fishing, cardboard sledding, S'mores and MORE! Merrimack, NH
- The Grafton Winter Carnival will take place from 9am-4pm. This carnival will feature snowshoeing,ice skating, tubing and more. They will even be bringing back their ice bar this year! Grafton, VT
Sign up HERE for New Hampshire and Vermont event updates!