What do you have planned for this weekend? I'm excited to get out and enjoy one of these great winter events! Here are 5 of the best events taking place in the Upper Valley this weekend!
FRIDAY, January 13th
- Visit the Hood Downtown Exhibition Space for the Hood Public Opening Reception at 7pm. Enjoy refreshments, the new exhibition and meet the artist. FREE and open to all. Hanover, NH
SATURDAY, January 14th
- VINS is hosting a Winter Wildlife Celebration from 10am-4pm. Enjoy guided tours, games, crafts and a fire with refreshments to end the day. Quechee, VT
- Explore Snow Science at the Royalton Memorial Library from 10:30-11:30am. South Royalton, VT
- Visit Whaleback Mountain for The Little Rippers Story Time at 11:45am. The author will read the story and little ones will enjoy hot cocoa and cookies. Enfield, NH
- Get outdoors and enjoy the Full Moon Fiesta. Local restaurants will offer food and hot drinks while you enjoy the snow under the full moon. You'll be traveling around Storrs Hill via ski, snowboard or snowshoes. Lebanon, NH
Sign up HERE for weekly Upper Valley event updates!