5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: January 6-8th
Hooray for another weekend in the Upper Valley! Here are 5 of the best events taking place!
FRIDAY, January 6th
- Get rid of that dried up Christmas Tree at the 13th Annual Bush Burn with the Bayou X Band at 7pm. Listen to music, eat some gumbo and enjoy the bonfire at the Main Street Museum. White River Junction, VT
- See the stars at the Dartmouth Public Astronomical Observing at the Dartmouth College Observatory @ 8pm. Hanover, NH
- Visit White River Junction for First Friday events at several local businesses. Enjoy live music, food and sales while shops stay open late. White River Junction, VT
SUNDAY, January 8th
- Take a Snowshoe Hike to Boston Lot and enjoy the view at the top. Hike begins at 10am. West Lebanon, NH
- See Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Other Treasured Stories by Eric Carle come to life through Mermaid Theatre's puppetry at the Hopkins Center for the Arts at 3pm. Enjoy milk and cookies after the show. Hanover, NH
Sign up HERE for weekly Upper Valley event updates!