11 January Festivals and Events Around Vermont and New Hampshire
Don't miss these fun festivals this January!
January may be cold in New England, but don't let that stop you from getting out! There are winter festivals, ski events and so much more to explore in Vermont and New Hampshire this month!
- Watch Recycled Percussion perform at The Flying Monkey on the 6th or 7th. Tickets always sell out for this hit performance that returns annually. Plymouth, NH
- Try a variety of Mac and Cheese at New Hampshire's Own Macaroni and Cheese Bake Off from 1-3pm. Concord, NH
- Participate in one of the many events taking place from the 14th - 28th at the Stowe Winter Carnival. Watch the ice sculpting competition, visit the Kids Carnival Kaos or participate in one of the many contests. Stowe, VT
- Visit Arrowhead Recreation Ski Area for World Snow Day from 10am-4pm for free ice skating and slebogganing, half price ski lift tickets for kids and MORE! Claremont, NH
- The 7th Annual Nansen-Milan Winter Festival will run from the 20th - 22nd. Enjoy skating, cocoa, a bonfire, live performances and more. Milan, NH
- Shelburne Winterfest will offer sledding, horse-drawn rides, food, music and more and this FREE event from 12-3pm. Shelburne, VT
- The Winter Carnival at White Park will feature an Ugly Sweater 5K, face painting, ice skating, sledding and a bonfire from 12-4pm. Concord, NH
- View the masterpieces at the Snow Sculpting Competition at Jackson Village Park. Be sure to warm up with S'mores by the fire or the scavenger hunt. Jackson, NH
- The Bennington Winter Fest will feature a Penguin Plunge, chili contest, story time, children's activities and more. Bennington, VT
- Visit Champlain Orchards for their 5th Annual Winter Wassail from 3-5pm. Enjoy hot wassail, sleigh rides, music and more. Shoreham, VT
- Ice on Fire will have everything from hot cider to faceprinting, music, winter games and more. Event takes place from 2-5pm and kicks off with a parade. Montpelier, VT
Be sure to sign up HERE for updates on Vermont and New Hampshire activities!