2017 Ski Deals in Vermont and New Hampshire
Now that we have all of this new snow, it's time to take advantage of the great conditions and hit the slopes. Here are some affordable ways to ski and snowboard around the area in 2017!
- Ski & Ride with The Point - Buy a book/button for $5 and get half price lift tickets on Fridays and select Sundays from January-March. View the website to see the various locations.
- Fifth Grade Passport Program - Fifth graders can ski/ride for free through Ski Vermont at participating VT alpine and nordic ski areas.
- Bolton Valley - Ski for just $19.66 on Mondays and Tuesdays-Saturdays after 5pm. Bolton Valley, VT
- Bromley - Kids 5 and under ski for free anytime, ski for $17 on St. Patrick's Day, get 50% off for special needs skiers/snowboarders and more. Peru, VT
- Mad River Glen - Ski for half price Sunday afternoons, ski for $17 on St. Patrick's Day, ALL Vermont elementary, middle and high school students ski FREE on 3/7/2017. Waitsfield, VT
- Okemo Mountain Resort - Vermont and New Hampshire can purchase discounted lift tickets on Sundays and Wednesdays and kids 6 & under ski FREE. Ludlow, VT
- Sugarbush - Beginners can ski for $15, kids 6 and under are FREE and you can purchase $30 tickets on Thursdays. Warren, VT
- 4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport - For $30, any fourth or fifth grader (regardless of where they live) can apply for a NH Snowsports Passport. Each Ski NH area member contributes a free lift ticket along with one additional offer.
- Bretton Woods - 2-for-1 tickets on Wednesdays, complimentary Learning Center Quad every Monday-Friday (except during holiday periods) and kids 4 and under ski FREE. Bretton Woods, NH
- Cannon Mountain - $25 tickets for NH residents on Wednesdays and 2-for-$75 tickets on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Franconia, NH
- Gunstock Mountain Resort - Ski for FREE on your birthday, ski as a family of four for $99 on Friday nights, 2 for 1 Tuesday nights and more. Gilford, NH
- Whaleback Mountain - $20 lift tickets the last two hours of any day and Sunday morning until 12:30pm and Enfield residents pay 50% any time. Enfield, NH
Sign up HERE for weekly VT & NH event and activity updates!