6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: December 16-18th
It's going to be chilly in the Upper Valley, but we still have plenty to do this weekend! Visit one of these events and warm up while you enjoy some holiday cheer!
FRIDAY, December 16th
- Christmas in Canaan will run from 5-8:30pm. Come visit with Santa, go on a pony or wagon ride, play games, watch the Christmas parade, etc! Canaan, NH
SATURDAY, December 17th
- The Lyme Community Breakfast starts at 8:30am. Enjoy a FREE breakfast and visit with Santa at The Dowds' Country Inn. Donations will be accepted for the 19 Days of Lyme/1% for The Upper Valley Haven. Lyme, NH
- The FREE White River Junction Community Breakfast will take place from 8-10:30am. The breakfast will be held in The Junction Room inside the Hotel Coolidge. There will be a donation basket for anyone wishing to contribute to feeding the hungry through The Upper Valley Haven. White River Junction, VT
- Whaleback Mountain is opening their Learning Area from 1-4pm. Kids under 5 are free, kids 6-10 are only $5 and 13+ are $10. Limited food and drinks will be available. Great opportunity to work on those snow sport skills! Enfield, NH
SUNDAY, December 18th
- Lebanon Six! will be holding a special showing of The Polar Express at 10am. Admission is by donation only and will benefit David's House. Enjoy a show and help your community! Lebanon, NH
- The New Hope Community Church is holding a Live Nativity Play from 7-7:30pm. Enjoy a live production and free cookies and cocoa! Canaan, NH
Stay updated on all Upper Valley events by signing up HERE!