The Best Christmas Light Displays in the Upper Valley!
Here are the top spots to see holiday light displays around the Upper Valley! Be sure to click on individual websites to check on hours and dates.
1. La Salette (Enfield, NH) - La Salette has an impressive display on lights and an equally impressive collection of nativities. Stop by to admire lights, pick up a snack and view their displays.
2. Joseph Smith Birthplace Memorial (Sharon, VT) - Stop into the building for treats and admire the colorful trees and light tunnel outdoors.
3. Hanover, NH - Visit the Dartmouth Green to see their large Christmas Tree and then stroll along Main Street to admire store fronts and bright, tree-lined streets.
4. Lebanon, NH - Walk (or drive) around Colburn Park and admire the big Christmas Tree and the surrounding trees decorated in colorful lights.
5. Nelmar Heights (Claremont, NH) - This neighborhood is known for going all out!
6. Mitchell's Magic Christmas Lights (Claremont, NH) - This is a fantastic display with music and areas to explore around the outside of the house.
Stay informed about all Upper Valley events by signing up HERE!