Taste of Tradition Holiday Parties Dec 1-3
Par-tay! Free Samples Galore
"Gosh, I wish there were some festive holiday gatherings where I could enjoy lots of free samples.” WISH GRANTED! The Co-op’s legendary Taste of Tradition celebrations are this week. We've been hosting our annual holiday parties for more than 20 years. Happy people, lots of cheer, and copious savory samples, all free. Woot!
Look for local foods, ciders, eggnog, specialty goodies, and plenty of fine meats, seafood, and cheeses. Come hungry! It’s enough to make a meal, our gift to you.
Gen-you-wine, Official Taste of Tradition Party Schedule:
Thursday, December 1
White River Junction Co-op
Friday, December 2
Saturday, December 3
Sample items like:
- Long Trail Brewing Company
- Jack's Abby Craft Lagers
- Vermont Artisan Coffee & Tea Co.
- Vermont Farmstead Cheese Company
- Springbrook Farm Cheese
- McNamara Dairy
- Plainville Farms Meats
- Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Red Kite Candy
- Wozz! Kitchen Creations
- Fox Mustard
- McKenzie Artisan Ham
- Douglas Sweets Shortbread Cookies
- Ducktrap of Maine Smoked Seafood
- New England Uncorked
- Farnum Hill Cider
Please note, different stores may sample slightly different stuff. Check our website for details and a full list of goodies.
Our holiday parties are made possible by three sets of folks:
1) Staff. Co-op staff plan our holiday parties months in advance, toiling over every detail. It's a lot of dedication and coordination. Thanks, everyone! Cooperation at its sweetest.
2) Vendors. For many of our local food producers, distributors, and vendors, this is their busiest time of year. And yet these folks take a break to bring us their wares and then give them away. Thanks, vendors! Couldn't do it without you.
3) You! Our Taste of Tradition parties are an Upper Valley tradition, thanks to all the visitors, members, and shoppers who make it festive and successful. We look forward to seeing you there, party goers!