RopaNa is the Sanskrit word for healing and we have chosen this as our name because it is our mission to disseminate knowledge in order for people to heal themselves and each other through plants/horticulture.
Medical Marijuana and Controlled Environment Agriculture Consulting
*Former Grower for One of the Four Licensed Vermont Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Free 15 minute phone consult for First Time Customers!
Providing Friendly Horticultural Expertise and Post-Harvest Processing Techniques including:
- CBD rich edible, sublingual, topical, transdermal and vapor formulas
- Indoor Controlled Environment Agriculture Set-up (Hydroponics,
Aeroponics or Soil)
- Outdoor/Greenhouse Cultivation Set-up
- Integrated Pest Management (including beneficial insects)
- Rosin, Ice Water and Dry-Sift trichome separation techniques and equipment
- Drying/Curing procedures and environments
- Long term storage solutions
- Edible / Sublingual / Topical / Transdermal Formulations
(using refined dosing procedures)
- Third Party Laboratory Testing for Potency, Fungus, bacteria
and pesticide residues
*Prices vary based on individual needs
If you think of something related to medical marijuana that we did not list above please just ask and we can either help you ourselves or point you in the direction of someone who can! So, whether you are brand new to medical marijuana or you are trying to take your knowledge to the next level we are here to provide the medical marijuana community with compassionate assistance. I personally have a passion for sustainable and organic farming practices and would love to share these techniques with others.
Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call