12 of the Best November Festivals in Vermont & New Hampshire
November is a month full of festivities, food and fun! Here are some of the best November festivals around Vermont and New Hampshire from craft fairs to chocolate sleigh rides!
- Currier After Hours: Holiday Extravaganza begins @ 6pm. There will be food, music, shopping, poetry and more. Manchester, NH
- The 5th Annual Brattleboro Film Festival will run from 114-11/13. Thirty films that represent the best of cinema today. Brattleboro, VT
- The Children's Author Festival will take place @ 11am at Strawberry Banke. Authors will be present to sign books an books will be available for purchase. Portsmouth, NH
- Three Centuries of Thanksgiving will begin @ 10am. This is an interactive walking tour that will take place every Saturday and Sunday from the 5th through the 27th. Portsmouth, NH
- Lego Family Afternoon will take place from 1-3pm. Participate in games and create individually or in groups. Stowe, VT
- Craft Vermont will run from the 18-20th. Williston, VT
- The Fez-tival of Trees will run from the 19-27th and begins @ 10am every day. Enjoy decorated live and artificial trees. Concord, NH
- The Craft Fair and Holiday Fun Day will begin @ 9am-2pm. Enjoy bounce houses, treats and MORE. Nashua, NH
- The 38th Annual Putney Craft Tour will run from the 25-27th. Eat good food, explore the studios of craftsmen and do some holiday shopping. Putney, VT
- Enjoy chocolate and a sleigh ride at the Jingle Bell Chocolate Tour at Nestlenook Estate and Resort. The chocolate tours will take place on the 26-27th and during two weekends in December. Jackson, VT
- Enjoy the sounds of the season with the Holiday Pops at the Stockbridge Theatre @ 7:30pm. Derry, NH
- Enjoy the Torchlight Parade, Fireworks & Santa event at Mount Snow Resort. Events will begin @ 5:45pm. Dover, VT
Sign up HERE for weekly event updates around Vermont and New Hampshire!