5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: November 4th-6th
Chilly weather is settling in, but we have some great things taking place around the Upper Valley this weekend! Bundle up and head out!
FRIDAY, November 4th
- Get some shopping done early at Midnight Madness beginning at 6pm and going until the cows come home. Enjoy street magic, food, music and SALES! Bradford, VT
- Do something good and donate your gently used warm items to Operation Warm and Cozy. You can drop off items at Dothan Brook Elementary lobby, Hartford Police Department or the Upper Valley Aquatic Center until 5pm on Friday. The actual event takes place at Dothan Brook School from 9-11am on Saturday, the 5th. Warm items will be available for FREE to ALL Upper Valley residents! Wilder, VT
- View the stars at the Public Observing event at the Shattuck Observatory at Dartmouth from 8-10pm. Hanover, NH
SATURDAY, November 5th
- Attend the Veteran's Parade @ 11am beginning at Hartford High School. Honor veterans and have fun watching the fire trucks, police cars, etc. go by! Hartford, VT
- Visit the Montshire Museum for Science at the Poles from 11am-3:30pm. Visit with Dartmouth scientists as you learn about ice caps, glaciers and more. Norwich, VT
Sign up HERE for weekly Upper Valley event updates!