5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: October 14th-16th
The Upper Valley is getting ready for another lovely fall weekend! There are races, festivals and book sales in store!
SATURDAY, October 15th
- The Billings Farm & Museum's Autumn Wagon Weekend runs from 10am-5pm, October 15th & 16th. Enjoy scenic rides around the farm fields and press cider after your ride. Woodstock, VT
- The 5th Annual Peak to Peak Event will take place from 10am-2:30pm. Enjoy fall activities on the Woodstock Green and choose from several hikes ranging from easy to challenging. Prizes will be available for hikers that reach both peaks! Pizza will be available from 11am-2pm on the Woodstock Green. Woodstock, VT
- The Cider Festival and Shaker Harvest Dinner will take place from 2pm-6pm at the Enfield Shaker Museum. Take a turn using an antique cider press and sample local ciders and artisan cheeses. Enjoy Bluegrass music and MORE! Enfield, NH
SUNDAY, October 16th
- Orange's Harvest Festival will include music, food and a Farmer's Market from 9am-3pm at the Orange Town Hall. Orange, NH
- Help the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth by participating in the CHAD Hero Festival from 9:30am-3pm. There is something for everyone - a half marathon, 5k, fun run, hike, etc. You can enjoy a family-friendly street party and the Positive Tracks KidZone while cheering on the runners. This will be a fun event that will benefit many children in the area. Hanover, NH
Sign up HERE for weekly Upper Valley event updates!