14 September Festivals Around New Hampshire and Vermont
September brings the beginning of numerous fall festivals! This is the time of year when New England really shines. Here are 14 Festivals and Events Around New Hampshire and Vermont that you'll want to check out!
- Lancaster, NH :: Lancaster Fair - The Lancaster Fair will run from the 1st-5th. Admission includes rides and a concert!
- Contoocook, NH :: Hopkinton Fair - The Hopkinton Fair will run from the 2nd-5th and is a Labor Day tradition!
- Bennington, VT :: Southern VT Garlic & Herb Festival - The festival will run from the 3rd-4th. They will offer food, crafts and entertainment for children.
- New Boston, NH :: Hillsborough County Agricultural Fair - Running from the 9th-11th, this fair offers food, rides, animals and more!
- Windsor, VT :: Vermont Mac N Cheese Challenge - Sample the best Mac N Cheese in the area from 11am-3pm!
- Hampton, NH :: Hampton Beach Seafood Festival - This festival features all the best seafood! Events run from the 9th-11th.
- Tunbridge, VT :: Tunbridge World's Fair - A World's Fair in a small Vermont town! This fair runs from the 15th-18th. Ride the rides, watch pigs race and taste maple cotton candy.
- Lincoln, NH :: New Hampshire Highland Games - Experience fun Scottish traditions at the Highland Games!
- Rochester, NH :: The Rochester Fair runs from the 16th-25th. The fair features a derby, rides and livestock!
- St. Johnsbury, VT :: Colors of the Kingdom - Celebrate the fall foliage from 8am-5pm on the 16th & 17th. Enjoy a train ride, music, food and children's activities.
- Hampton Falls, NH :: Hampton Falls Craft Festival - Browse through thousands of crafts from 10am-5pm on the 17th & 18th.
- East Burke, VT :: Burke Fall Foliage Festival - The parade begins at 10am. There will be a concert, BBQ and children's event throughout the day.
- Walden, VT :: Vermont NEK Annual Fall Foliage Festival - The Walden festival kicks off 7 days (September 26th - October 2nd) of fall festivals throughout 7 various NEK towns.
- Deerfield, NH :: 2nd Annual Deerfield Fair - From September 29th and October 2nd you can enjoy giant pumpkins, rides, fair food and MORE!
Sign up HERE for event updates in Vermont and New Hampshire!