6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: September 2nd-5th
Thank goodness for a long weekend! Celebrate Labor Day with BBQs, parades and festivities.
This would also be the perfect weekend to pick some apples! Find information on several Upper Valley Orchards HERE!
SATURDAY, September 3rd
- Wellwood Orchards 2016 Appreciation Day will run from 10am-3pm. They will have face painting, a magic show, lunch and more fun events! Springfield, VT
- Scratch will be hosting a Kids' Open House from 10am on Saturday - Noon on Sunday. There will be fun kids' crafts and events taking place! Stop by and check out their new space. Hanover, NH
- The annual Hanover/Dartmouth Community Yard Sale will take place from 10am-2pm. Come browse the huge sale and find items to re-use and recycle! Hanover, NH
- Labor and Leisure Day at Billings Farm and Museum will begin at 10am. Build a fence, make ice cream or harvest vegetables! They'll be hosting a baseball game and wagon rides, too! Woodstock, VT
MONDAY, September 5th
- Visit Post Mills, VT for the longest running Labor Day Parade @ 11am. There will be a BBQ and flea market immediately following the parade. Parade begins at Route 113 to Route 244 at Robinson Hill Route and it ends in the field across from the Post Mills Airport. Post Mills, VT
- The Rail Trail Ramble will take place from 9am-1pm. There will be music and a BBQ after the ramble from 11am-1pm. Begin at the Rail Trail across from the CCBA. Lebanon, NH
Sign up HERE for weekly event updates!