Driver - Summer Food Program for “Take a Bite out of Hunger in Hartford”
1. Must be available between the hours of 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM, M-F starting the week of June 13, 2016 through late August.
2. Applicant MUST have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
3. This position is responsible for driving from Hartford Middle School to Bradford Elementary School, Vermont, weekdays to pick up food for the summer lunch program. The applicant is responsible for safely transporting all necessary items required for the Hartford Summer Food Program on a daily basis.
4. The applicant is responsible for unloading the van into the Hartford Middle School Cafeteria (must be able to lift up to 50 pounds out of vehicle and up/down stairs)
5. The applicant is responsible for unpacking food items, organizing food items, assembly food items into individual lunch bags and delivery lunches to Camp Ventures at the Hartford High School.
This position will report to Jay McDonough, Program Coordinator - Hartford Parks & Recreation Department
1. Must have outstanding commitment to working with students and families from diverse backgrounds.
2. Strong attention to detail, time management skills and strong organizational skills.
3. Must be a team player, this position will work closely with Ventures Camp Staff.
Minimum Requirements- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and pass a criminal background check. Job site Hartford Middle School.
This position will earn $14.00 / hr and work 3 hours per day, Monday-Friday.