- Click on the avatar at the top right of your screen, as in the image above.
- You'll see a dropdown menu. Choose "My Dashboard."
- To add a photo of yourself, change the name you post under, or change your password, click on "Account Details," and you'll see the box below:
4. If you want to change your "home community" so you can see Talk items from a different town or see a different homepage, click on "My Community" and then on the little pencil next to your current town:
That will highlight your town, and if you click on it, you'll see a dropdown of choices. Choose a new community, then hit the disk icon next to the list to save it.
5. Underneath all this is where you can manage your content. You'll see the number of people who've looked at it (under "Views"), and if you're an advertiser or blogger, can also get to daily metrics. If you need to make changes to an event or market listing you created, just hit "Edit" next to the particular item you need to change.