5 (More) Must-Try Restaurants in the Upper Valley
Our previous list of 5 Must-Try Upper Valley Restaurants just wasn't comprehensive enough to include all of the local favorites. Here are 5 additional restaurants around the Upper Valley that you really should try!
- You can find the restaurant Pine in the historic Hanover Inn. They incorporate a farm-to-table philosophy and their restaurant's setting really can't be beat. We love to people watch from a table by the window or just take in the beauty of Hanover.
- Housed in the old Freight House in Downtown Historic White River Junction, VT is Elixir. They offer fresh food and their ambiance is great.
- You'll find Taj-E-India in White River Junction, VT in an unassuming yellow house. They offer North Indian dishes along with fusion Chinese dishes.
- If you're looking for Sushi, try Yama in West Lebanon, NH.
- I drive by Tuckerbox Cafe in White River Junction, VT daily and it is always packed. It's a great place to visit for breakfast, lunch, dinner or to get a snack while you get some work done.
If you have a favorite place that didn't make the list, let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!