Treat your sweetheart with by pampering her/him with the amazing, ancient healing therapy of Thai Yoga!
What is Thai Yoga Bodywork?
Thai yoga is a unique, holistic massage modality that combines yoga with an extensive range of touch techniques, with your practitioner using hands, feet, forearms, elbows, and knees to massage both muscles and fascia, as well as working the Sen (energy) lines throughout the body in a rythmic manner. Additionally, you will be guided and supported through a series of passive, yoga-like stretches as your practitioner gently stretches and compresses your muscles.
How is Thai Yoga Bodywork Practiced?
Unlike traditional massage, no oils or lotions are used, thus the recipient remains clothed in comfortable attire. The session takes place on a large, thickly padded floor mat.
What are the benefits of Thai Yoga Bodywork?
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Enhanced circulation and decreased blood pressure
- Increased flexibilty and range of motion
- Relief of pain due to arthritis, repetitive stress, and overworked muscles
- Improved postural alignment
- Improved digestion
- Deeper breathing
- Thai yoga can also enhance your practice of Yoga, Pilates, or other physical modalities!
Who is Thai Yoga Bodywork Appropriate for?
Just about everyone can receive Thai Yoga massage! You do not need to be of a certain age, or be able to practice yoga. If you have questions regarding your suitability for this practice, feel free to contact me with questions.
Check out my website for more information.