Excerpts from the Town Manager Neil Fulton's May 2015 Report dated June 5, 2015.
- The Fire Department responded to a 135 acre forest fire on Tigertown Road that also destroyed a vehicle and a shed. Over 20 mutual-aid fire departments assisted in combating the fire over a two day period.
- The Energy Committee is investigating the possibility of siting a solar project in the infield of the I-91/Route 10A interchange.
- Solid Waste windshield stickers will start being sold on June 1.
- Green-Up Day collected 60 yards of trash.
- The Public Works department has a busy month cleaning culverts, clearing fallen trees and restoring washed out shoulders due to heavy rains.