SIGN UP NOW to be a seller (vendor)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a space
An event to sell / buy good quality used GEAR
Individuals/families/a group of friends/ or even an organization can reserve a
LOCATION: Tracy Hall - Norwich, VT
DATE: Saturday, April 4 10 am -1 pm
What's GEAR??? Skis, snowboards, snowshoes, sleds, skateboards, balls, "sticks"
(lacrosse, hockey, field hockey), helmets, bikes, boots, golf paraphernalia, racquets,
fishing gear, diving gear (scuba), canoes, kayaks, paddles, camping equipment
(lanterns, tents, cookware), backpacks, hiking, technical mapping equipment, photography
equipment, exercise equipment, maps, books, binoculars ... and don't forget gear
to wear ... jackets, fleece, boots, etc.
SELLERS: $20 fee to reserve one space to sell goods.
Contact email@example.com Spaces are first come/first serve.
The "Gear-to-Go!!!" Tracy Hall layout will be similar to Farmers Market layout
NO commission.. Price your own goods/ barter/ give away.
Here's how YOUR ORGANIZATION might USE THIS AS A FUNDRAISER!
- "YOUR organization" pays fee of $20 to reserve a space to be a vendor (seller)
(2 spaces - $40; 3 spaces $60, etc.)
- "YOUR organization" families/friends/supporters donate good quality "gear" to
be sold at Gear-to-Go!!!
- "You and/or other folks from "YOUR organization" organize and sell your stuff
on April 4 10am - 1pm.
- Income from "YOUR organization" sales on April 4 are used to support your
- "YOUR organization" also can do publicity at its own booth for its own programs.
So .... visibility and dollars ... how can you lose? And a whole lot of gear
gets a new life!
Another opportunity to promote RE-USE brought to you by ...
Sponsors: Town of Norwich and Sustainable Hanover